Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I took the night off

Tonight I watched the most racist movie I have ever witnessed.
That's right, for the first time in my life I watched Breakfast at Tiffanys, and I know deep within my soul that 87% of girls who dress as Holly Golightly and/or own the movie poster and/or who "loooooooove Audrey Hepburn, like she's totes my fave" have never once sat down and watched any of her movies.
I've read the book, it's pretty damn good, I can't envision anything  but Truman Capote as the writer who is enamored with Holly. Never in my wildest dreams would I have picked Mickey Rooney to play an elderly Japanese man (RACISM), and most assuredly I would have picked fewer places to play "Moon River".

I will ask however that you wrap me in the entire wardrobe and bury me please, especially the strippers dress.

Also please everyone, stop being wrapped in everything  Zooey Deschanel does, there will always be a crazy wide eyed girl to do movies. Always.
Thank you, and remember that tonights blog was brought to you by Male Gigolos:


Male gigolos for when having a gay lead male just won't cut it!





No comments:

Post a Comment